Terms of Services – Song.Download
By using the service provided by this site you acknowledge and agree to the following terms of
- The user may not use this service to download copyrighted materials from the video sites that this service allows you to download from.
- The user is responsible and takes liability for the data sent to Song.Download
- The user is aware of the legal risks he/she takes for sound storage and sharing. This is the subject to copyrights, which can force you to assume the legal responsibility.
- If you are the copyright owner of any material and would like to block the conversion of any videos to MP3, please contact us via the Contact Page. We will block the conversion of those videos.
- Anything you believe is copyright infringement, please contact us and let us know and we will block those videos from converting
- The user agrees to not use Song.Download services to upload any content that spreads messages of terror or depicts torture or death-gui; harm minors in any way, this includes any form of child pornography.
- The user accepts the condition not to share, copy or transmit any information or data which is the subject to copyright, brands, labels and other third-party ownership rights.
- The user is aware that any unlawful sharing of data and information, under protection of copyright laws, is illegal.
- This website does not endorse piracy of any sort, it is just a simple tool to help users convert videos into MP3 format. We do not host any of the file types mentioned. For any questions, please contact us.
- The user is exclusively responsible for any damage occurred from using the website.
- The service supplier has the right to interrupt service at any time without prior notice.
- Song.Download Online reserves the right to change or discontinue any of the Services at any time.
- The user may only use this tool for his/her own personal use.